ONLINE BOOTCAMP LIVERPOOL
Origym also offers online bootcamp in Liverpool, if you are not able to participate in the outdoor sessions, you might prefer to have the programming done online and train at your own convenience, at a time and location that suits you!
If you can, try to get out of the sterile gym environment and away from circuit training in the gym and instead Origym can offer you an all-weather outdoor training workout bootcamp in the forest and woodlands and local beach areas that simulate conditions and the environment of your obstacle course challenge. We will get you out there on the weekends, in the morning and get the training done working in a group bootcamp setting! Leaving you to enjoy whatever the rest of your weekend has to offer!
We will train you for the unknown aspects to eventing and make sure you are ready to take on the challenge and overcome any barriers or limitations. We will make sure you are versed, confident and agile to adapt physically and mentally to the challenges around you will face through our online bootcamp service.
TRY OUR NEW OUTDOOR BOOTCAMP TRAINING LIVERPOOL – TOUGH MUDDER TRAINING
The outdoor bootcamp utilises the great outdoors in all its elements, from wild, heavily ridged, muddy forests to beach bootcamps. At Origym Liverpool, train in the terrain that simulates obstacle courses and endurance races, working on improving outdoor fitness, providing a sense of adventure with sessions that provide the ultimate outdoor bootcamp experience.
The get fit outdoor bootcamp, which will improve cardio, working outside, pushing through a full body bootcamp that is catered for males and females. Get the full ultimate bootcamp workout, which works the full body and will provide you with the survivor mentality! Everybody is welcome to the outdoor bootcamp training sessions as it is about you as an individual, your fitness levels and that is what we are here for, to help you every step of the way!
Origym bootcamp training Liverpool is not about letting you loose on an obstacle course. It is about exposing you to the similar environment of your up and coming obstacle race and teaching you all the skills that you will need to use and taking your fitness levels beyond your current abilities.
Training is progressive and you will be grouped with other male and females of similar abilities.
Training will include:
- Functional Movement, it is becoming an intrinsic aspect to most training regimes and disciplines. The important aspect to Functional Movements are that movements that mimic everyday tasks, activities.
- Functional Movements will incorporate such movements as: Deadlift with a kettlebell; Deep squats; Turkish Get up exercise with kettlebell and movements such as the Bear crawl. Each of these movements should be purposeful, however are taught in such away, that they are repetitive and help to improve neuromuscular efficiency.
In the case of lifting movements each lift is about precision, getting the range of movement to be precise and effective, time after time. In the case of bear crawls you can crawl across the floor around and around again gaining good core abdominal and deltoid strength.
Natural Movement is different in every way possible. Yes we may do the same range of movements, plus many more, but that is it when the similarity ends. You see every movement or repetition outdoors is determined by:
- The terrain having an uneven surface may it be mud, stones, leaves and roots.
- The uneven shape of the object such as logs and stones.
- The centre of balance being different on every object because they are not symmetrical.
- The hand grip is different every time you catch, lift, throw, push or pull an object such as a stone, log or branch.
- The weather being cold, damp, slippery, wet, icy or muddy.
This puts demands on you mentally, physically, energetically, intellectually and spiritually.
If every dead-lift of a log is individual not only does it train you in all of these ways it develops the muscles and neurological system in such a way that your dexterity, strength, power, flexibility, agility and accuracy develops to a more heightened level.
Therefore, when you are running your muddy trail run; challenged by the next obstacle on your Spartan Race; or simply go to lift your bike onto your roof rack your body is trained to physically adapt to the needs of the situation when it comes to dealing with the unknown or unknowable needs of the situation that you are confronted with in your normal day or sporting discipline!